- Use your own computer, do not use a computer that is used in general
- Check the online store via http://todaywebseo.com age, minimum recommended online store is already in operation 1 year or more
- Check the identity of an online store where you will shop, for example: email address, phone number, yahoo messenger and so forth. Check whether all of which are still active or not.
- Before shopping for first read the TOS or other rules of the online store.
- Do not directly interested in the product whose price is cheap because a store sells because they want to make a profit. Try to try several products before buying large quantities
- Make sure you are buying directly at the online store do not buy from the intermediary
- If you shop in large numbers have the Online Store to insure delivery via courier services and select a nice even though there is little additional cost but this is the option we must take to secure our groceries. After that make sure that you fully accept the delivery number from the Delivery Services
- Make sure when you will enter personal data such as passwords or credit card number, online store has an SSL facilities. Look in the browser address bar if the URL starts with HTTPS means secure online store
- Make sure you enter the address in full and in accordance with your own identity card
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
TIPS FOR SAFE WHEN SHOPPING ONLINE
At this time many online shop in the world. Although only shopping online risk us from the threat of hackers is very large. Actually I do not understand about how a hacker can get a username and password of an account. But would not hurt you apply 9 Steps to prevent hackers sabotage.